QuickViral.com Copyright Information
All Images, Videos & Other stuff on QuickViral.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Images & Videos posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code).
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on QuickViral.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Email the following information to quickviral at gmail.com and we will remove the infringing material as soon as possible
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact url of a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity in infringing may be subject to liability.
Please send any notices of infringement and or DMCA requests by email to email@example.com and all requests will be handled within 72 business hours.