We understand and respect your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. Because of this and because trust is the primary building block of our business, we wish to explain some of the fundamental principles underpinning this Policy. This Policy is intended to attain the following objectives:
- Ensure that you understand what kind of information about you we collect with your permission;
- Explain what we do with such information; and
- Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this Policy.
Personal Information We Collect
As used in this Policy, “personal information” is understood as all data that relates to an identifiable human being whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be inferred, from the data.
Our website does not collect your personal information, with the exception of your IP address and specific data collected by Google Analytics, as will be explained below. In addition, our website may be detecting non-personally identifiable geo-location information to optimize our service; however, our website does not collect your precise geo-location or associate the detected geo-location data with a specific user. We do not sell your personal information to advertisers or other third parties. In certain instances, we may request your email address to communicate with you. If this happens, your email address will only be used to communicate with you and deleted upon your request.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Content and Metadata
The Websites are intended to share text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, and other materials (collectively “Content”) you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Websites. If you do not want us to store metadata or embedded location data (EXIF GPS) associated with the Content you share on the Websites, please remove the metadata before uploading the Content. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Use of IP Addresses and Browser Settings
When you visit our website, we register the IP address and browser settings of your computer or other devices. The IP address is the numerical address of your computer or other device used to visit our website. Browser settings can include the type of browser you use, browser language and time zone. We collect this information so that we can trace the computer or device used in cases of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with visits to or use of our website. Moreover, we may collect this information for various internal business purposes, such as:
- generating statistics;
- measuring traffic and popularity of content areas;
- gathering broad demographic data for prospective advertisers;
- identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities;
- general data analysis and administering our site and affiliated sites;
- improving or modifying our website, developing new services and functionality; and
- complying with applicable legal requirements and legal process, requests from governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies.
We may also use your IP address and browser settings in other manners and for other purposes for which we will provide specific notice on this website at the time of collection. We may use or disclose your IP address and browser settings for any legitimate purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We use a tool commonly known as “Google Analytics”, an industry standard analytics tool operated by Google, to collect information about the use of our website. We also rely on Google Analytics for purposes of display advertising and personalized advertising, as such terms will be explained below. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our website and what other sites they visited prior to reaching our website. We use the information we obtain from Google Analytics for the purposes of improving our website.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or other devices when you visit a website that can be understood by the website that issued the cookie. We and Our Partners (as such term is explained in the next section) use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are to log you in and your preferences, to serve content tailored to your needs or interests and to assess how our website is used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s).
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites (Such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Display Advertising (Also Known as Third-Party Advertising) on Our Website
We may allow third parties, including carefully selected ad networks and business partners of QuickViral.net (henceforth, “Our Partners”), to display advertising on our website. Because of that, our website may display advertisements from Our Partners that link to websites of Our Partners. We cannot control or be held responsible for privacy practices and content of Our Partners. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
In addition, some of Our Partners may recognize your computer or device through cookies or other technologies each time they send you an online ad. This enables them to understand where you, or others who are using your computer or other devices, saw their advertisement and to deliver ads that they believe may be of interest to you.
We are using JetPack Ads and you can check privacy-policy HERE
Personalized Advertising (Formerly Known as Interest-Based Advertising)
Our website permits Our Partners to collect certain information about you to provide personalized advertising to you. Our Partners are leading digital performance-based advertising groups which put great effort into making sure that your personal information is safe and used properly. They may be collecting from your computer or device certain information, such as:
- your gender;
- your age;
- your location; and
- areas of your interests.
In addition, they may be collecting certain information related to your PC, laptop, mobile phone or other device attributes and traffic/session information, such as:
- the model of your computer or device;
- the make of your computer or device;
- your computer or device agent details;
- the ID of your computer or device;
- session duration; and
- activity information.
Use of Information Toward Personal Advertising
The information collected by Our Partners is used to analyze trends, understand user activities and gather demographic information to enable, manage and develop their personalized ads and related services. Our Partners may share such information with their affiliates. To do this, Our Partners use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your interaction with our website and third-party websites. This type of information does not identify you personally and, typically, is aggregated with other data to create segments – groups of users and general interest categories that are inferred based on a range of factors (for example, “sports fan”). Our Partners use this information to form a more accurate picture of the interests of the audiences with which they interact – including you – so that their ads are more relevant to those interests.
In addition, Our Partners may use the information collected from these types of cookie or similar technologies for a variety of other purposes, including:
- in conjunction with advertising that appears on other third-party websites;
- to measure the effectiveness of web-based and email advertisements; and
- for reporting website traffic, statistics, advertisement data and other interaction with ads and the websites on which they are served.
Our Partners retain your information in accordance with their legitimate business purposes for processing. Thereafter, the information is removed, archived for restricted legitimate interests, or anonymized. Non-identifying information may be kept without the time and use limitations.
We do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that Our Partners may use, and the information practices of Our Partners and third-party websites are not covered by this Policy. Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
Why Would You Want to Receive Personalized Ads?
Consumers like to receive personalized ads for many different reasons. Personalized ads are helpful because they are more tailored to your particular interests. Personalized ads are more likely to help you discover new products and services that are actually relevant to you and your interests. In short, receiving personalized ads can help improve your access to new products, services and features that are most relevant to you. Moreover, you will not see the same ads over and over, because the number of times you see a particular personalized ad is limited. By opting-out of personalized ads, you lose all of these benefits.
Opting-Out of Receiving Personalized Ads
If you do not want our website to show you personalized ads please be advised to do any of the following:
- Use Google’s service enabling opt out of seeing personalized ads by clicking Google Ads Help for opting out of seeing personalized ads and follow the instructions;
- Use the general opt-out mechanism from third party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking NAI Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising and follow the instructions; or
- Disable and delete cookies from the browser settings of your computer or device as follows:
- for Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support for deleting and managing cookies and follow the instructions;
- for Firefox, click Firefox Support for disabling cookies and changing cookie settings and Firefox Support for deleting cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions; or
- for Safari, click Safari Help for managing cookies and website data and follow the instructions.
We may disclose your IP address and other information about you:
- as part of the sale of one of our websites to another company;
- to protect and defend the rights and property of QuickViral.net (including with respect to enforcing our Terms and Conditions); and
- when required by law, governmental authority or by a court order.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your IP address and other personal information within our organization and we regularly monitor our system for vulnerabilities. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of information about you. Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. For these reasons, we request that you refrain from sending to us any personal data about you or any other individuals through world wide web, unless strictly necessary.
Changes to this Policy